A clean and organised kitched is key to start off the day in a positive mood. Here are some tips for those of you who wants to get started.
- Decide how deep your shelves should be: they should fit the items you wish to store. This gives a good overview and makes it easy to find what you are looking for.
- If you have a gliding drawer under the sink you will not have nto crawl about to find what you are looking for.
- Hang saucepans and frying pans on hooks under a wire shelf for easy access.
- Adapt your storage solutions to fit both large and small items. Select shelves, baskets and hooks depending on your storage needs.
- Work spaces in the kitchen are a must-have. So store stuff on the walls and doors instead. Take a look around to discover new storage opportunities – ones you never thought existed!